Monday, June 22, 2009

Yearning For Your Heart



Teach me to love someone as if I have never been hurt before. Let me love them deep down beneath the apple’s core. Teach me to reach out and stroke your mind, where it may be sore. Give me strength and endurance to love someone just once more. Teach me to trust again, as if I have never been deceived. Cure my mind and help open it to believe, that love would re-appear and my heart would allow me to receive. Relax my body, so touching me won’t cause me to be so tense. Help me to shake this and eventually it would all make some sense. Teach me to not hold back and release all of me. If this is not for me Lord, please allow me not to be blind so that I am able to see. Teach me to stay even through the stormy weather. If I put my trust and faith in God, I know that things would only get better. Bring me someone with a pure and cleaned heart, so I can have a new beginning from the very start. I could learn how to Love, but would Love wait for me to learn?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that enlightening piece of work, it was crafted very well, please continue writing!

    ReplyDelete